Size guide: Rings
Whether you are buying a Butani ring for yourself or as a gift for a loved one, it’s crucial to get the correct size for a flawless fit. We’ve prepared a guide to help you make the right choice.
If you have a Butani ring
Your ring size will be consistent across all Butani collections and will be inscribed on the inner surface of your ring.
If you do not have a Butani ring
We advise you to measure your finger following these steps:
- Take a length of string and wrap it around the base of your finger. We advise you to do this several times at different times of the day, as finger size can vary slightly. Do not measure when it’s very cold, as your finger will be smaller than usual.
- Take a pen and mark the string at the point where the end meets it.
- Measure the piece of string against a ruler to establish a circumference in millimetres.
- Match the closest measurement on our chart below to identify your ring size.
- When a measurement falls between two sizes, we advise selecting the larger size.
If you are buying as a gift
The best way to choose a ring size without measuring the finger is to measure a ring worn by the intended recipient and match the measurement to the closest size on our chart below. It is important to measure a ring with a similar band width to the Butani ring you are purchasing.
Note : If you would like to arrange a professional ring-sizing, we are happy to assist. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for more information, or contact your closest Butani boutique.